Shell is more than happy to consider one-off musical commissions as well as radio, voiceover and continuity work. Recent commissions include:
- Chairing a Panel at Liverpool Soundcity 2012
- Talking on a Panel on the value of the single at M for Montreal Festival 2012
- Tv presenter / interviewer for Live From Village Underground
- Artist Liaison, Booker and Talent Judge at Rochdale Feel Good Festival
- Compering Split Festival main stage
- Co-presenting an award at the 2012 AIM Awards
- A live, on-stage interview with The Heartbreaks for Saint Lager
- Solo DJ sets for This Feeling, Popular Manchester, House Party, Kendal Calling, Parklife Festival and more
- DJ sets as part of her female trio DJ collective Break Dance Not Bones who are the resident DJ’s at Manchesters Tru Luv night.
If you’re interested in working with Shell, get in touch to discuss your project and requirements.